Monday, August 19, 2013

REFLECTIONS ON WEEK 1

1. Factors that may affect my participation in this class is if I have technical problems with my laptop.  If I am unable to get on a website for some reason then it can set me back because I won't have the information that the other people have in the class and this will set me back.  If some family problems occur during a big assignment I might not be able to finish it in time because I will be unavailable during the time that the rest of the class is working on it.

2. One of the best classes I have ever had was this class when I took it last year.  Dr. Preston is an outstanding teacher that reaches out to the students so that everyone has a chance to express themselves through learning.  I really enjoyed this class because I was able to use the internet instead of an old textbook.  Using the internet is a lot more useful than reading a textbook and this class allows you to use the internet for homework assignments. 

3. I am very excited to have this class because I have had the same teacher before so I have a little bit of experience.  I have learned a lot from this class in the past about communication.  I would also like to learn more vocabulary.

No comments:

Post a Comment